SC - 12th night-Atlantia

Bonne of Traquair oftraquair at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 6 15:12:21 PST 2000

>Maybe. There is another date coming up that may cause problems, February
>29th of this year. Normally the turn of the century year does not have
>a leap year. Because this is the change of 400 years (I believe I have
>this right), we have a leap year this year and a February 29. There is
>some concern that some programs, such as mortgage programs, have not
>taken this into account. Apparently some mortgage companies have
>recommended
>not sending in a mortgage check on this date.

FWIW, anything excel based "knows" about this exception.  I hear turns of
century don't have the leap day unless they are divisible by 1000 (so this
correction comes in every millenium).  But, like you, I could  be wrong.)
At any rate, when I was creating something this morning and used "fill,
down, series, date" I noted that 02/29/2000 was not left out.

Bonne