SC - OED Online Soon

Deborah J. Schumacher chicagojo at uswest.net
Fri Jan 7 19:43:30 PST 2000

Hi
I'm after a spinach tart recipe that was posted to the list a while ago. I
belive Rowan (can't rember full name) posted it. I did save but do to losing
all data on a hard drive (and the motherboard with it) and losing backup
discs (don't ask).I've looked in the Florilgeium (sp?) but can't find it and
don't know the date of the digest that contains it. I have other versions
but would like to see that particular one

I hope someone can help me.

Thank you
Elizabet