SC - OOP? Question what is a Tagine?

helen helen at directlink.net
Sun Jan 9 07:26:10 PST 2000

RuddR at aol.com wrote:

> Master Huen has a version of Mistress Duffeld's capon at:
> http://www.godecookery.com/scafeast/ians3.htm#capon

Thass the one, as was the one posted by the Lady Wolfmother. The
reworking by Lorna Sass turned it into a stew, more or less, with the
bird being cut up and browned before braising in the sauce. Accurate or
no, it's one of my favorites that I associate with the better feasts
from my early, Neolithic Age years in the SCA ;  ) .

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com