SC - The Rock: rent-1 oop recipe from Nwe Years

Marilyn Traber margali at 99main.com
Mon Jan 10 17:16:25 PST 2000

- --- Richard Kappler <rkappler at home.com> wrote:

> Then I run across:
>
> > Well, I guess that leaves Ras and Puck ... Sigh!
> > Anyone for a cuskynole?  :-)
>
> WOOHOO!!!  Now you've got my attention!  Oh Honey,
> come alongside!
>
> >You might need more than a cuskynole, dear!
>
> Hey!  You over there!  Stay outta this!
>
> >Better have some treats fer
> >the Yaller Dawg (TM) ;-P
>
> Damn skippy!  With Puck you get Yaller Dawg.  I
> don't leave home without
> him, 'sides, he likes to watch ;-)!
>
> Now Huette dear, let us retire to the hot tub and
> discuss the many
> fascinating variations and definitions of
> 'cuskynole.'  I have some VERY
> interesting ideas I'd like to ummm.... share with
> you..........
>
> it simply boggles the mind of a poor little, Puck
>
> If you can't run with the Big Dawgs, stay on the
> porch with the puppies.

Mmmmmmmm, Puck, dear, I would be happy to share a tub
with you and "discuss" all this with you and share
with you some of my theories of the art of sensuous
cooking.  Any time.  Your tub or mine?

However, I am afraid that this is far too public a
board to discuss such.  If you want to take this
further, please e-mail me privately. That is if you
are not too boggled.  However, I can not guarantee
that I won't boggle you further. ;-)

Is Yaller Dawg a water dog?

Huette
[walking off singing, "Boggles, bangles, bright
shining beads, tinga-linga."