OOP was Re: SC - Happy New Year (OT)

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Mon Jan 10 21:05:39 PST 2000

Frederich asked:
> alysk at ix.netcom.com writes:
> << Greetings!  'Twas recommended to see PPC 60 for the Chinese recipes.  Do
> not
>  forget to also look at PPC 61 where there is an article entitled "Some
<snip>
>   >>

> What is PPC 60 or 61, how do I get them?  I love Chinese and would love
> period recipes.  I would even cook a dinner at Pennsic at flips camp using
> them, it I had them.

I'm sure some else has given you the direct answer now, but a place to
look for the answer to such questions in the future is in these files in
the FOOD-BOOKS section of my Florilegium:
cookbooks-msg     (98K)  5/11/99    Reviews of cookbooks with medieval recipes.
                                       Messages posted before September 1995.
cookbooks2-msg    (96K)  5/11/99    Reviews posted between 9/95 and 11/97.
cookbooks3-msg   (120K)  5/11/99    Reviews posted after 11/97.

I don't have much in the way of table of contents info as that has not been
posted. However, the contact info for this journal is in one or more of these
files. And I believe, a website with more info.

Someday, I hope to have a decent search engine for the Florilegium. In the
meantime, I would download the files in text form and simply search for
"PPC"
in them.

- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net