SC - Help!!!!

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Wed Jan 12 22:00:51 PST 2000

It's this weekend.  You still have time to come on over!  start driving on
Friday or get one of those United Airlines cheapo weekend fares.

I'm updating the web page this evening.  Should be done within the hour.
and seriously, we still have plenty of room and a fabulous program
planned.

http://oldcolo.com/~memorman/cookcon.html

elaina