SC - The Chinese source thread...

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Thu Jan 13 15:27:41 PST 2000

Greetings,

This email was just forwarded to me. Since we have discussed this
before,
I thought this might be of interest here.

In addition, and this may be discussed on the site mentioned, I would
prefer folks not use the single-character fraction symbols for 1/2 and
1/4 etc. I get a lot of recipes from this list that show up with other
characters substituted for these. While I can always ask the original
author to resend these, it is a bother for both and sometimes I don't
notice it and they the message gets into the Florilegium uncorrected.

Thanks.
  Stefan li Rous
  (no sig from work) stefan at texas.net