SC -Redacting?

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Mon Jan 17 09:59:15 PST 2000

Stefan quoted Frederich thusly:
> Frederich asked:
> > Thanks for sending me the information on the period Chinese cooking
> > article.  I am having trouble finding a copy of it even through
> > interlibrary loan.  Can anyone at my cost please send me a copy of  those
> > pages.

This should really go to Frederich privately, but I rather
incautiously deleted the previous digest with his email address.. so,
apologies to the list.

Frederich, if no-one else has offered, I have that edition of PPC and
will gladly send you a copy of the article.   I'm not sure where you
are, but I'm in South Africa.  If you're in Drachenwald or Lochac it
won't make much difference, but if you're in the USA it would
probably be quicker if you can find someone else in the US to send
it.  Please mail me privately with a postal address if you would
still like a copy.

in service,
Jehanne

Lady Jehanne de Huguenin  *  Seneschal, Shire of Adamastor, Cape Town
(Jessica Tiffin, University of Cape Town)
Sable, three owls rising argent, each maintaining a willow slip vert.
http://users.iafrica.com/m/me/melisant/stidings.htm