SC - Okay, my life just got interesting...

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Tue Jan 18 11:52:59 PST 2000

This looks like it to me.  It sure sounds good.  Hey, it's the least I
can do!
Christianna

Sir Kenelme Digbe - The Closet Opened
Sallat of Cold Capon Rosted pg 206
"It is a good Sallet, to slice a cold Capon thin; mingle with it some
Sibbolds, Lettice, Rocket, and Tarragon sliced small.  Season all with
Pepper, Salt, Vinegar and Oyl, and sliced Limon.  A little Origanum doth
well with it."