SC - Candlemas Royalty lunch menu

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Wed Jan 19 18:41:28 PST 2000

> OK, I just "found" the description of paynfoundew, and can see where
> it tends to encourage misinterpretation. It helps to go on to look up
> "found," which turns out to mean "melt, dissolve, mix," and not just
drown.  But this brings up a new theme for moistened bread dishes: Bread,

> Lost and Found. :-)
>
> Alex Clark/Henry of Maldon

	Yes, you see, I was doing French Toast, not Mush dishes.  Although I
have plenty of mush dishes to do, and could do a similar treatment.  But,
as I was torn about the differing possibilities of the results, I put the
Note in saying it could be done the other way.
	Christianna