SC - Contests bring out the worst in me

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Thu Jan 20 07:23:01 PST 2000

>>As Princess, you can drop all kinds of suggestions and put your name on
lots of activities, and encourage others to have these activities at their
events.<

    Don't know if this idea has been brought up, (I'm about 3 days behind in
my e-mails)
I was thinking that Her Highness could distribute  small packets of
*Spices*  as favors/ tokens (long pepper, cubebs, saunders, grains of
paradise ).   those "different" spices that many people  can't find readily,
and may put them off cooking period recipes.

Coz someone encouraged me  & my cooking by giving me a small bag (5-6
pieces) of long pepper a couple years back.

Caointiarn