SC - Crown Tourney feast (was: Coronation feast)

Christina Nevin cnevin at caci.co.uk
Thu Jan 20 08:54:11 PST 2000

>>Diana d'Avignon asked about German translations available

Greetings,
I have webbed some of the recipes I have translated out of Marxen Rumpolts
"Ein New Kochbuch" (published in 1581) on my site at:

http://clem.mscd.edu/~grasse/Welcome.html

I have also included re-creations (or redactions) of many of the translations
I have done.
Transcriptions of several chapters from Rumpolt (in German) may be found on
Thomas Glonings site (and as time and moving permits additional chapters are
being transcribed and webbed.)

Hope this helps, feel free to contact me off-list if I can assist you further.

Gwen Catrin von Berlin
Caerthe, Outlands