SC - Eastrealm at bay

Richard Keith keith.78 at osu.edu
Thu Jan 20 10:25:12 PST 2000

Frederich skrev:

>Please sent a recipe.
Sounds interesting.  As to the vesiga, I eaten Ras cooked testicles<

Frederich, slow down, dear. Which recipe? And what is your second sentence
saying?

Bemusedly,

Phlip

Nolo disputare, volo somniare et contendere, et iterum somniare.

phlip at morganco.net

Philippa Farrour
Caer Frig
Southeastern Ohio

"All things are poisons.  It is simply the dose that distinguishes between a
poison and a remedy." -Paracelsus

"Oats -- a grain which in England sustains the horses, and in
Scotland, the men." -- Johnson

"It was pleasant to me to find that 'oats,' the 'food of horses,' were
so much used as the food of the people in Johnson's own town." --
Boswell

"And where will you find such horses, and such men?" -- Anonymous