SC - Viceregal 20th Anniversary

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Sun Jan 23 08:10:29 PST 2000

Christianna asked:
> Please tell me more about how this went, I have been talking to our MOC
> here about just this sort of thing.

I too, would be interested in hearing more about these Brown Fries and how
they did as period cooking for children.

There was a similar discussion a while back on period food that children
could cook. Some of that discussion is in this file in the CHILDREN section
of my Florilegium:
p-cook-child-msg   (7K)  9/15/99    Period cooking for children.

- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net