SC - Care of Horn?

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Sun Jan 23 13:12:55 PST 2000

Hullo, the list!

I was wondering if any of you had any tips on the care and handling of
horn utensils; my Lady Ceandra escaped from my watchful gaze yesterday
with the contents of my wallet and returned with a lot of STUFF,
including several beatiful horn spoons. This morning I caught her about
to put them in the dishwasher, and, having a vague recollection that
this could be disastrous, but no idea why, thought I'd ask for tips on
the care and feeding of (not with, of!) horn spoons and such.

Anybody?

Thanks in advance!

Adamantius
- --