SC - Guess what I just got!?!?!

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Mon Jan 24 22:26:18 PST 2000

I have had the opportunity to taste this drink, very sweet and tasty I must
say, very smooth.  Although I thought that I could taste a hint of vanilla
in this drink?
I too would love this recipe if anyone happens to have it?  Although this
drink was introduced to me as -- sounds like  ---  Krupnie <sp> Cruptney?
Ok help me out here as I am sure that I am mangling that one up.
Krysta