SC - Fw: [IR] Silly Nicknames- OT

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Wed Jan 26 14:34:33 PST 2000

Here is some humor that a friend sent me.  It is just
too funny not to send to this list!

Huette

++++++++++++++++++++

The Top 14 Pickup Lines Used by Chefs

[  The Top 5 List   www.topfive.com  ]
[   Copyright 2000 by Chris White    ]

14> "Uh, yeah... I invented Spaghetti-O's."

13> "You're twice as sweet as a creme brulee --
and less drippy."

12> "Y'know, this hat and apron would look a lot
less silly at the foot of your bed."

11> "Hey good lookin', whatcha got reducing over a
low flame until the sauce is creamy, then pouring the
reduction over the already sauteed veal, adding
in a dash of kirsch and flambeing just before
presentation?"

10> "Your eyes are like limpid pools of chicken
stock."

9> "Whisk, schmisk.  I'll show you how a *real*
man fluffs butter."

8> "I know we've just met, but will you marinade
me?"

7> "Wanna lick my beater?"

6> "How do you like your eggs?  Poached,
scrambled, or fertilized?"

5> "Hey, weren't you in my 'Introduction to
Melons' class?"

4> "I've made thousands of women cream... of
tarragon soup!"

3> "Get the buttah."

2> "One cheeseburger coming up.  Would you like a
little paradise with that?

and Topfive.com's Number 1 Pickup Line Used by
Chefs...

1> "Mmmm, you look good enough to filet -- but I
think I'd rather bone you."