SC - Fw: [IR] Silly Nicknames- OT

Robyn.Hodgkin@affa.gov.au Robyn.Hodgkin at affa.gov.au
Wed Jan 26 15:45:16 PST 2000

My Girls (Older daughter and whatever of the gang there at the moment)
have been naming with abandon- men, especially guys I've dated, are
'Fuzz-Boys'. Baby Fuzz Boy. Grampa Fuzz Boy. And many others. Seumas is
Super Fuzz Boy.
(He is also 'Hampster Dance Man'. Don't think about it too hard.)

They also dubbed Prince William Geoffery the Rogue 'Evil Nasty Prince
Guy'. I don't know why except for that was the event that Geoffy decided
to rub Kim's head alot which annoyed her (she has lovely hair- very
straight, brilliant red). Now of course he is Evil Nasty Viscount Guy.

Obligatory food content: I am also known as the Brownie Lady. My camp is
Chez Elaine's. I've been trying to figure out how to rig up a
marquee-type sign...

'Lainie