SC - mea culpa

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Fri Jan 28 07:44:23 PST 2000

Darling Phlip,
Thank you for the special invitation to camp with you, but Pennsic is not in
the plans for me in the near future.  This summer we will be "college
shopping" with our son.  And also, please take my name off your new Caer Fig
mailing list.  I am overwhelmed with email now as it is!!  ;-)
Many thanks,
Cousin Phillipa

<< Phillipa, you're REALLY going to have to join us at Pennsic this year. That
 is one of Andrew MacRobb's songs, and there's a story behind it. He comes
 and does his bardic thing at our camp every year- he'd better, since we're
 dating ;-)

 Phlip >>