SC - 16th Century recipes a few questions. . .

Robin Carroll-Mann harper at idt.net
Sun Jan 30 10:18:40 PST 2000

In a message dated 1/30/2000 12:46:58 AM Mountain Standard Time,
stefan at texas.net writes:

<< Will the mushroom pastries, pastry, romano cheese, mushrooms freeze
 well? If I cook them now, will they stay ok in the refrigerator if I
shouldn't freeze them? >>

I have never frozen the mushroom pasties so I can't offer an opinion there.
They do keep very well in the refrigerator, espcially if the pastry is good
and brown. (I've found that if the pastry is just barely brown it tends to
get a bit mushy if the pasties are in the fridge for a while.)

Noemi

Noemi