SC - Eternal soup pots

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sun Jan 30 22:33:52 PST 2000

Rachel McCormack said:
> Dried pomegranate seeds can be bought at  shops
> selling Indian and Pakistani spices. These, and a lot
> of other unusual spices are very often found in these
> shops more easily than anywhere else.

Thank you for this suggestion. I found a lot of interesting things went
I went to the two in town last fall. I don't remember seeing pomegranate
seeds but I wasn't looking for them. That was the place that I finally
found pomegranate juice (without the added sugar). I'll have to go again.

Today I did an extensive search in the fruit department of my Central
Market. They have a truely wonderful fresh fruit and vegetable dept.
And they had a bunch of the unusual fruits, but no pomegranates.

This is where I get my Sevile oranges. They also have blood oranges.

Maybe pomegranates aren't popular down here for some reason.

- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net