SC - subscribe

sca_cook@www.com sca_cook at www.com
Mon Jan 31 17:08:29 PST 2000

Was written:

>    I'd like to buy a large copper pot, the bigger the
>better.  Does anybody have a suggestion on where to look
>online or in a store for such a beast?

I don't know if they have one but try the catalog for "The Cumberland
General Store" I know that they stock some pretty huge iron pots.  You can
probably pick it up at Books a Million in the periodicals section.  Try also
sources that provide dye supplies for traditional fabrics as copper is, if I
am not mistaken, used as a mordant thus using a copper pot means that you
don't have to add it.

Daniel Raoul