SC - Cuskynoles?

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Wed Jan 5 23:52:33 PST 2000

"James F. Johnson" wrote:

> I was going to suggest that Poppa stay on the other side of the
> Continental Divide, but then I figured any advances by Poppa on 'Lainie
> would be pointless on his part (no refection on Poppa's profile....).
> :)
> > 'Lainie
> > (Who is so close to being done with Seumas' 12th Night Houppelande I can
> > almost taste it- or is that the velvet dust in the back of my throat?
> Allow me to check for you...;-)
> > *Sigh* Still have to cut mine out...)
> Now just cut that out, 'Lainie. :)
>
> Seumas

Okay, you goof- just to make it clear to all the pretty people...

1. Any advances by anyone on either side of the divide would be politely
but firmly rebuffed. I'm in it until this horse race is over. (But I
will admit that I would be *very* flattered...)

2. Back of my throat is quite clear now after liberal application of
Pepsi, BUT my nostrils and sinuses are still full of fluff. _Now_ do you
want to check?

3. Still one sleeve to dag and turn, both sets to mount on the main
body. Hem. Then it's done. But your spiffy Duc de Berri hat is done!
(I'm wearing it right now:-)

4. GREEN! (Right, sweetie?:-)

5. Obligatory food content:

	a. Champagne tastes especially good in a bubble bath.
	b. Tried a new recipe today (inspired by something I saw in the
newspaper yesterday) and made beef stew, braising the beef in hard apple
cider. Ohhh yummy!
	c. Princess/Baroness Marion Staarveld gifted Queen Carmen with a jar of
lovely green slime- lime marmalade! Haven't tasted it yet, but maybe I
will take it to 12th Night and see what sort of trouble I can get into!
	d. canned whipped cream...

NAAAAAHH! The Soul of Restraint I am...

'Lainie