SC - Period French Toast Recipies

Robin Carroll-Mann harper at idt.net
Sat Jan 15 07:08:51 PST 2000

And it came to pass on 15 Jan 00,, that Christine A Seelye-King wrote:

> You got it. I just finished printing everything out (2:25 AM - ouch!) and
> it comes to 12 pages.
[snip]
> Lady Brighid even has her own Appendix, for "A story regarding the spiritual side of 'sopas
> doradas'".

Oh dear.  I'm not sure that I'm ready for my own appendix.  Couldn't I
just start out with a footnote, and gradually work my way up?  :-)

>  I will have to re-organize it when the event is over, but I will be glad
> to send it along after that.

Please do.  Many here will be interested in seeing the results of your
labors.

>  Wish me luck!

Break a leg!

>  Christianna
>  who has 5 versions of French Toast ready to go.....

Lady Brighid ni Chiarain
Settmour Swamp, East (NJ)
mka Robin Carroll-Mann
harper at idt.net