SC - Okay, my life just got interesting...

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Thu Jan 20 19:30:06 PST 2000

In a message dated 1/20/00 12:56:34 PM Eastern Standard Time,
phlip at morganco.net writes:

<< And what is your second sentence
 saying?

 Bemusedly,

 Phlip >>

I think he is saying he has eaten my cooked testicles which, in fact, were
not my testicles but rather your testicles that you so kindly allowed me to
cook. Although, having paid for the class and been given my share of meat, I
suppose technically they were my testicles. However, I should take this
opportunity to assure everyone here that a large number of folks have ate my
testicles and enjoyed doing so. I would also note that the same people also
picked Phlip's brains.

Ras