SC - Cracklins? We don't need no stinkin' cracklins!

Mordonna22 at aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Fri Jan 21 18:13:48 PST 2000

In a message dated 1/18/2000 11:14:35 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
stefan at texas.net writes:

<<
 Adamantius said:
 > Okay, folks, she really is a Southerner. At least it looks that way from
 > up here in the normally not-so-frozen North (3 degrees right now!).

 Oh, it's YOUR fault! We've been wondering where our winter went. Lately,
 we've been having record highs here. Upper 70s and lower 80s. And
 we're approaching drought conditions if we aren't already there.
 --  >>

Well, here in the deserts of Glorious Atenvelt, we've had a trace of rain
since September 22, ( the last of the monsoon rains - we got 1/10 of an inch
then)
and the temps have been in the seventies and eighties for the last two weeks.

Pat DuBose Griffin