SC -Redacting?

Mordonna22 at aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Sat Jan 22 07:52:01 PST 2000

Can we please kill this thread?
I'm not going to post quotes from either of the two sources arguing over
this. Nor am I going to comment upon my opinion on the question.
Instead, I'm going to point out that we've had this argument recently, and it
was thoroughly discussed and rebutted and argued at that time, with no real
meeting of minds on the "truth".
Falling into personal insult will not further either argument, and is
definitely off topic for this list.
I have recently unsubscribed from a list because the arguing and back biting
amongst the more experienced members caused so many messages worthless for my
purposes to appear in my mailbox.  I'd hate for some of our newer members to
feel the same way about this list.

Mordonna the Cook,
SunDragon's Western Reaches
Atenveldt