SC -Redacting?

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Sat Jan 22 08:48:23 PST 2000

(Someone's Mom walks out onto the playground with a spoon in hand...)

Will you two boys PLEASE CUT IT OUT? You're talking at cross purposes
here- and neither of you is hearing what the other is trying to say. The
rest of us aren't really interested in who started it or why or neener
neener nyah nyah nyah... take your toys and go back into the house
now... Shoo!

(Mom stalks off to stir the gingerbrede...)

'Lainie