SC - Olla podrida -- A 13th century Hispano-Arabic version?

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Tue Jan 25 06:52:21 PST 2000

In a message dated 1/24/2000 7:40:44 PM Eastern Standard Time, harper at idt.net
writes:

<< I would be willing to do so... but have you seen the translations that
 Cariadoc posted?  I gather that those are directly from the original
 Arabic.  If you feel that a translation from the Spanish would also be
 useful, let me know.>>

Personally, I'd like to see the Spanish ones as well.

<< BTW, did my translation of the olla podrida recipe from Granado make it
 to the list? >>
I don't recal seeing it - at least not yet.

Brangwayna