SC - Rosee or Morree

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Thu Jan 27 03:35:47 PST 2000

Stefan li Rous wrote:

> Lady Diane, you may still want to consider someone doling out taster posrtions
> of these small dishes though, to insure that everyone gets a taste.

Well, it's one method that has worked here in The People's Republic of
the East. Another method for making people feel they're a part of the
proceedings, and not just supernumerary paeons, is for the high table to
take those taster portions of each large dish, then send the dish down
to the "lower" tables, which I gather is often done even in
counterrevolutionary kingdoms.

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy