SC - Request for inspiration

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Fri Jan 28 11:06:37 PST 2000

Pandoorah at aol.com wrote:

> > He has specifically requested _AZTEC_ chocolate from the New World, but
> >  also wants to go east to Britain, up to Scandanavia, then down south and
> >  around to North Africa and the Middle East.
<snip>
> Peacock from Asia (is that a stretch?)

Why would it be a stretch? But then, why bother raiding for them- they
were being raised in Europe, so I don't really think they would be seen
as something to 'raid' for.

Almonds and spice from the Middle East
Spices and exotic animals from Africa

Hmm. Thinker is slow today. Keeping an ear peeled for a certain dashing
herald with green eyes who should be here anytime now....

'Lainie
BTW- those of you I'd told- the OSF position is a no-go. I got the 'slim
envelope' from them yesterday. Serious bummer. No really hot leads or
ideas right now, but maybe something wil turn up next week (she says for
the umpteenth time...).