SC - Happy New Year

Mordonna22 at aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Sat Jan 1 04:26:31 PST 2000

In a message dated 12/31/1999 11:16:58 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
LrdRas at aol.com writes:

<<
 << Happy New Year.  May your Year be marked by Peace, Prosperity, and
 Happiness
  until the Third Millennium!
  Pat, >>

 although I understand your sentiments and much appreciate them, I am curious
 as to why you only wish me peace, prosperity and happiness for only one more
 year :-(

 Ras >>

The sentiment was a wish for the year, which will end at the beginning for
the millenium, thus, May the entire year be marked with Peace, Prosperity,
and Happiness.

Mordonna the Cook,
SunDragon's Western Reaches
Atenveldt