SC - Digests

Par Leijonhufvud parlei at algonet.se
Wed Jan 5 05:26:39 PST 2000

On Wed, 5 Jan 2000 CorwynWdwd at aol.com wrote:

> I'm on the regular list, and aside from a couple of postings by Ras, a test
> and this, I haven't seen anything. Not just on the cooks list but on the
> herbal and brewing lists too. I wondered.

That is because the universe was destroyed a couple of days ago. It just
takes a little while for some people to discover that they are dead.

/UlfR

- --
Par Leijonhufvud                                   parlei at algonet.se
For best results: wash in cold water separately, hang dry and iron with
warm iron. For not so good results: drag behind car through puddles,
blow-dry on roofrack.