SC - Cuskynoles?

Richard Kappler rkappler at home.com
Wed Jan 5 13:05:03 PST 2000

So, here I sits, Big Yaller Dawg by my side, slogging through a three day
backlog of "me toos" and "uh-huhs", just about ready to run rampant with the
delete button, when I run into this tasty little morsel:

> > Hot and flat is how I like my women, not
> > where I live.

And the temptation meter PEGS OUT!!!!  But, alas, its Papa, and methinks
hmmmm..... things that make you go hmmmmm.... and decide to give it a little
more thought.

Then I run across:

> Well, I guess that leaves Ras and Puck ... Sigh!
> Anyone for a cuskynole?  :-)

WOOHOO!!!  Now you've got my attention!  Oh Honey, come alongside!

>You might need more than a cuskynole, dear!

Hey!  You over there!  Stay outta this!

>Better have some treats fer
>the Yaller Dawg (TM) ;-P

Damn skippy!  With Puck you get Yaller Dawg.  I don't leave home without
him, 'sides, he likes to watch ;-)!

Now Huette dear, let us retire to the hot tub and discuss the many
fascinating variations and definitions of 'cuskynole.'  I have some VERY
interesting ideas I'd like to ummm.... share with you..........

it simply boggles the mind of a poor little, Puck

If you can't run with the Big Dawgs, stay on the porch with the puppies.