SC - Cuskynoles?

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Thu Jan 6 08:01:09 PST 2000

>  "'Lainie doesn't understand metaphors.  Will have to
> explain reference to her."
>
> 'Lainie, when I said cuskynoles I wasn't refering to
> the dish.  I was refering to a part of the female
> anatomy.  Get it?
>
> Huette

Okay, this is beginning to get just a wee bit out of hand.
And, needless to say, a bit embarassing for a shy guy like
me.

As to my preferance to lady shape all one has to do is see
the lady I have just broken up with after 7 1/2 years to see
that "flat" isn't necessarily cut in stone.  (There are some
nice photos of us as Crown in the Barony of Elfsea photo
section)

The "hot and flat" reference is just a bit of a joke of mine
considering I'm a mountain boy at heart. Although, unlike
many males, I'm not necessarily a chest man.

Now on to real issues.

I'm planning on making sweet wafers. I haven't had the
opportunity to look up a recipe so does anyone have one
that works well? If not I have several but just wanted to
save time. Got lots of work tonight.

Tentative menu so far:

Cold chicken in Sage sauce
Roasted Pork with Wine Syrup
Stwyd Beef (braized boneless beef ribs in sweet/sour sauce)
Christmas pudding
Roasted Lamb with Lombard Mustard
Breads
quiches
wafres
and maybe a nice invalid's rice mush to calm the stomach of
the soon-to-be-Laurel
Mulled Cider

It's only to be a small buffet that I'm figuring on 60 or so
people. Although there will be probably 300 - 350 in the Hall
they will not all be eating. (hopefully!)

I'm thinking of covering the the table with white and sprinkling
bay leaves all around.

At least this has gotten some conversations going.

Yers,

Gunthar