SC - 12th night-Atlantia

Bonne of Traquair oftraquair at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 6 15:12:21 PST 2000

So, who's going to Caer Mear for Atlantian 12th night?

I'll be there sharing nifty bags of candied orange peel which I beleive I've
seen late period recipes for, but not having one, they were made from a
modern recipe.  How different could it be though? boil peels, trim white
pith from orange peel, boil peel in sugar syrup, dredge the mass of peels in
sugar so they cool into seperate little yummy pieces.

To find me, look for the woman with a new yellow dress with slashy sleeves,
and a tall, bearded, husband wearing. . . omigosh, i have to contact lady
Katherine about the black & gold tunic she was going to loan my lord
husband!

It seems a great many of my usual tablemates from the barony will be
performing a dance between courses at feast--and have chosen to take
themselves offsite to feast elsewhere afterward.  So, we'll have to find
some different people to sit with.

Hope to see someone there,

Bonne