SC - camp ovens

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Mon Jan 10 17:25:50 PST 2000

Speaking of which, I have a design for a collapsible camp stove for Pennsic,
and I'd like to build it. It will cost about $150 for the metal- is anybody
interested? I figure, with the other smithing I have to do, we'd better
start making plans now.

Incidently, Cooks, we're doing a Cook's camp at Pennsic this year- if you're
interested, let me know- so far, we've had Ras, Elysant, Stefan, Margali and
Rob, and me from this List- I'd like to open the camp to any other Cook's
List members who are interested in joining us. I'm also thinking of opening
up another List, for those interested, so we don't bother those of you who
aren't. Feedback, please?

Phlip

Nolo disputare, volo somniare et contendere, et iterum somniare.

phlip at morganco.net

Philippa Farrour
Caer Frig
Southeastern Ohio

"All things are poisons.  It is simply the dose that distinguishes between a
poison and a remedy." -Paracelsus

Johnson: Oats -- a grain which in England sustains the horses, and in
Scotland, the men.
Boswell: Indeed, and where else will you find such horses, and such men?