SC - Cuskynoles?

Marilyn Traber margali at 99main.com
Mon Jan 10 18:28:16 PST 2000

is for 'baubles' not boggles...Kismet is one of my alltime favorite
musicals. There is not only the 50s version, but a 40s version with
Marlena Dietrich...hubba hubba!

margali
[the original broadway opening was on my birthdate, Oct 27th...and got
crappy reviews because there was a newspaper strike going on at the
time! I have a copy of the original cast album...]
Piece of Rahat Lacoum?

>>>Huette
[walking off singing, "Boggles, bangles, bright
shining beads, tinga-linga."