SC - Wanted: Recipe to make 'bricks'

Tue Jan 11 07:32:48 PST 2000

Why not use a sweet biscuit (biscotti) for the bricks?  The loaves can be
baked in a mold for the first baking to get the proper rectangular shape.
Then they can be cut to the required thickness for the second baking.  Some
of the recipes should be in the Florilegium, both period and non-period.

Being hard baked, biscuits keep well.

Bear