SC - Help!!!!

Mordonna22 at aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Tue Jan 11 18:48:25 PST 2000

In a message dated 1/11/2000 5:50:40 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
scowley at uswest.net writes:

<<
 Just my thoughts and experience, that's all.

 Steffan of the Close (The Camp Cook)
 Barony of Tyr Ysgithr
 Kingdom of Atenveldt

Welcome to the list, Stefan.  It is always good to see another Atenveldter on
the list.   We are especially grateful for the shared experiences of any one
who has been at this for a while.  Thank you for sharing your insight.

Mordonna the Cook,
SunDragon's Western Reaches
Atenveldt
(m.k.a. Buckeye, AZ)