SC - Coronation feast

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Thu Jan 13 19:21:11 PST 2000

In a message dated 1/13/00 8:00:17 PM Eastern Standard Time,
ktradford at cyberport.com writes:

<< it will
 be the rear legs and the breast  >>

There is little if any meat on the breast (e.g., chest of a rabbit. The meat
is located on the back legs, and along the backbone as well as some on the
front legs. When Phlip and I did the rabbits at a past Will's Revenge, we
just put the entire rabbit (2 per table) an a platter and let them have at
it. There was plenty for all.

Ras