SC - Oogy gingerbread problem

Par Leijonhufvud parlei at algonet.se
Thu Jan 20 05:18:34 PST 2000

On Thu, 20 Jan 2000, Lurking Girl wrote:

> Ohhhhh.  Rain-BOW.  I guess I do need more breadcrumbs then.  The stuff
> I've always ended up with still had honey nature--definitely not all
> absorbed.

I use about 1:1 honey and breadcrumbs, and IIRC let i boil for a minute
or so. Best result so far was with home made bread, dried in the oven,
and grated. Got a nice slightly "crunchy" version.

Try again with perfectly dry breadcrumbs, and it should work.

/UlfR

- --
Par Leijonhufvud                                      parlei at algonet.se
Voyager - I help Captain Janeway defeat the Borg by encouraging them to
assimilate an ISO9000 coordinator, thereby causing the cessation of all
productive activity among the collective.
		-- Scott Adams