SC - Oogy gingerbread problem

Lurking Girl tori at panix.com
Thu Jan 20 21:21:37 PST 2000

Using dry breadcrumbs was exactly the right answer!  I grovel before the
superior wisdom of the Slug Queen and Consort!

Inspired by this (does anyone else get an amazing psycho-spiritual high
when something that's a royal PITA turns out swell?) I even found a use
for the oogy batch: I pushed it into the form of a seahorse and decorated
it with white and green sugar (this is for Ostgardr's 20th anniversary,
and the main charge on our arms is a seahorse).  Whee!

Vika
now if only Bell Atlantic's aDSL stopped sucking, the night would be
perfect.