SC - Guess what I just got!?!?!

Diana tantra at optonline.net
Sun Jan 23 18:16:06 PST 2000

I have been made one of the happiest ladies around today!

I finally got my computer fixed (mine has been down since just before
Christmas - I've been using my Lord's)

AND - a belated Christmas gift from a friend I see once a month or so was
bestowed upon me...

A professional Kitchen aid stand mixer - with most of the attachments I
wanted!

(picture me doing a *very* happy dance)

Now...where were those period bread recipes I wanted to try?

Diana