SC - Eternal soup pots

Tollhase1 at aol.com Tollhase1 at aol.com
Fri Jan 28 04:21:17 PST 2000

In a message dated 1/28/00 1:28:37 AM Eastern Standard Time, stefan at texas.net
writes:

<< Yes, and the soup is supposed to get better and better as the time goes
 by because of the variety of foods that get thrown in and their long
 simmering time. And I think it did in our case. I thought the soup the
 first day was rather thin and watery, but by the next day it tasted
 richer and better. Of course throwing in the wrong foods can also ruin
 the whole thing. >>

All soups taste better the next day.  So tomato sauces and some white sauces.
 Trouble is most of us do not cook that far ahead.  Time give flavors a
chance to blend and enhance each other.  At least my personal opinion.

Frederich