SC - herbal teas

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sun Jan 30 22:02:20 PST 2000

Lady Diana said:
> <<  He goes into details about cooking water with
>  various herbs and foodstuffs for medicinal purposes (such as barley to
>  counteract heat, or licorice for urinary difficulties). >>
>
> Ooooo--good documentation for the use of herb "teas" in that region! Wouldn't
> disappoint me a bit, I'd be delighted to see it! Yes, please do toss it our
> way when you get a chance............... :-)

You might also be interested in this new file in the BEVERAGES section of
the Florilegium:
infusions-msg      (8K)  1/20/00    Period infusions. Herbal "teas".
Barley tea.

Umm. Ok, it is so new it isn't on the web, yet. I've currently got an FTP
problem that is keeping me from uploading the new files that I have. Check
back in a while or email me and I'll send it my email.
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net