SC - Knowne World Cook's Party and Pot Luck at Estrella War

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Jan 3 19:02:03 PST 2000

kareno at lewistown.net writes:

<< he Knowne World Cook's Party and Pot Luck shall be held in the Warrior
 >Haven enclave, within the SunDragon Baronial Encampment.
 bring a documentably period dish enough to feed eight persons.

     I get to go!  I get to go! (girlish song while skipping along)

     don't know what I will prepare yet, but I get to go -o -o- o!

     ;*>  Caointiarn

I didn't know what to bring either so I just prepared a simple Testicles in
Cameline Sauce. I can truthfully state that while eating my testicles a good
time was had by all. :-)

Ras