SC - My exciting Entry into the New Year-OT-OOP

Micaylah dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca
Wed Jan 5 12:39:37 PST 2000

Ras shared his horrible story with us....

And all I can say is....
No offence intended in any way to my friends across the border
but...whew, am I ever glad I live in Canada. This must have been quite
a stressful situation Ras. I am trying to put myself in your shoes
while this was going on, and I probably would have ended up in jail by
my own actions and temper (or at the very least subjected to an even
more intimate search). This sort of thing rarely happens here. I am
not saying it doesn't, but rarely. I am truly sorry that you have
become a victim of your own laws but somehow I am having a really hard
time imagining Ras doin' the shootout thingy at Okay Corral. <smile>
While I am certainly not making excuses for there deplorable
behaviour, I would imagine these gun jockeys were just pumped up
because of Y2K and went too far.

Isn't there any recourse?

Micaylah