SC - [Fwd: ANST - recipe]

Mark.S Harris rsve60 at email.sps.mot.com
Thu Jan 6 09:17:24 PST 2000

- --------------09D4FFF7EDAEE199D21CA681

I am forwarding this request from the Ansteorra list. Hopefully,
Count Gunthar and others haven't already done this.

Please reply directly to Ascelyn as she is not on this list. Or
at least CC her.

I'm afraid I don't even know what this Kadayif is, much less
know if it is period or have a recipe.

Lord Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net
- --------------09D4FFF7EDAEE199D21CA681