Re. SC - camp ovens

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Jan 10 20:05:45 PST 2000

In a message dated 1/10/00 9:21:48 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Susan.P.Laing at mainroads.qld.gov.au writes:

<< Oh my - my brain has just gone into major overdrive on the topic of "how to
 obtain enough cash to make Pennsic".  I somehow think I'll be doomed to
wishful
 thinking.....

 Mari >>

4 bucks a week for the year will do it with a some left over....it really
isn't difficult. It only takes planning.

Ras